Acharya Nagarjuna University
The Acharya Nagarjuna University had been established on the year of 1976 located at the city of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. The university had published their academic calendar for the year of 2016 and 2017 so that the details about the dates and timetable are as given below.
Academic Calendar 2016-2017
The date of the semester examinations and last dates for the payment of the fees for the examinations are as given in detail below.
- The mid examination for the even semester students will be conducted from the date of 04.01.2017.
- The last date for the computing of attendance and instructions in which the colleges should send the details to the university is 28.07.2017.
- The examination fees for the students of even semester on 2nd and 4th semester students should pay the fees within the date of 20.01.2017.
- The instructions for the even semester students by the colleges will be closed on the date of 28.02.2017.
- The practical examinations for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th semester students will be conducted from the date of 02.03.2017 to 13.02.2017.
- The theory examinations for the second and fourth semester students will be conducted on the date of 02.03.2017.
- The examinations based on year wise for all regular students of all courses will be conducted on the date of 02.03.2017.
- The timing of the examinations as divided in form of forenoon and afternoon sections and the timing on forenoon session will be from 9.00 A.M to 12.00 P.M and the timing for the afternoon session will be from 2.00 P.M to 5.00 P.M.
Examinations and Results
The dates for the examinations and the payment of the fee details have been given above in which the students must make use of it and to plan ahead for the examinations from now itself. The fee payment of the students should be paid within the given last date or otherwise, the students will be fined for the fees in which the students must pay additional amount as penalty. If the student fails to pay the fee, he/she will not be able to attend the examinations as the hall ticket or admit card won’t be given by the university.
Once the fee payment had been done, the university will collect the details and fees from the affiliated colleges so that the university will then send the admit cards or hall tickets for the examination in which without the hall tickets, the students won’t be allowed inside the examination hall. So the students are asked to pay the fees within the due date and to prevent them from fine amounts and so on. The students are asked to note the schedules so that it will be helpful in the future on time of the examinations.
Click here to get your ANU Academic calendar 2016 2017