BVP CET 2017 Syllabus Admit Card Important Dates Application Form
The BVP is nothing but Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The university is located in many places in India, as the university has affiliated colleges all over the India. Like the other universities, The University is one of the famous university in India in which more students are studying in this university. The university conducts entrance test in name of common entrance test. This test is one of the popular entrance test conducted in India so that the students will get courses and admissions in colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET 2017
The eligibility criteria for BVP CET 2017 given below.
- The candidates must completed their 12th standard with 40% overall marks percentage.
- The candidates should score good marks in the main subjects in the higher secondary syllabus.
- The age of the candidates should 17 so that less than the age of 17 will disqualified from the examination.
- The candidates should have good knowledge in the general knowledge and mainly in aptitude courses.
Application Procedure for BVP CET 2017
- The students can apply for the test in online.
- The students have to visit the website of university.
- Then check for the BVP CET 2017 registration page and click on the page.
- A page with application form will open in which the students must click on online application, which will show as apply online.
- After that, only the online application page will open and then the students must enter their details in the application.
- The contact details entered in the page must be original so that the institution will contact the student through the details given by the student.
- Every detail entered in the application form must be original details of the students.
Admit Cards for BVP CET 2017
After the completion of all the procedures by the students, the admit card will give to the students. The students should pay the fees at the given time and date. Then after one week the students will notified for the admit cards. The admit cards will available online in the website. The students must enter their details for downloading the admit card and once the admit card is downloaded, take a printout copy of the admit card.
Important Dates of BVP CET 2017
Ending Date of Registration Online
Month of May 2017
Exam date of BVP CET 2017
Month of May 2017 Middle Week
Date of Result Declaration
Last week of May 2017
Month of June 2017