UPSC has announced the pre notification of IAS examination. Candidates those who are want to become an IAS officer. This job was a dream job for each and evry one in India when they are young. But most of them dreams cannot become true because of many reasons. Their family situation and other things. But now there was a golden opportunity to each and every one those whom are dreaming about this IAS examination. Yes now the Union Public Service Commission Has Announced the pre Exam Notification 2016. Candidates can apply for this exam online also. And they can submit their application through the online.
UPSC prelims Exam notification 2016 Exam Date
Candidates those who are willing to become an IAS have to apply for the UPSC civil service examination that is called as UPSC prelims examination 2016. And this exam will be commences on May 2016. For that students have to prepare well to get the pass mark in the civil service examination. On this examination there are several category exams are conducted. Candidates are asked to prepare well for the upcoming UPSC civil service examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- And candidates have to complete any degree courses in reputated institutions.
- Candidates those who are studying their final year degree courses can also apply for this exam.
- Candidates those who are having the technical and professional are eligible to apply for this exam.
- And the candidates those who are completed their MBBS courses and pass their final year of 5th year and those who cannot complete the internship can also eligible to apply for this examination.
- Minimum age to apply for this exam is 21 years and maximum year to apply for this exam is 32 years.
- Age relaxation was given for the SC/ST candidate’s up to 5 years. And for OBC candidate’s age relaxation is given up to 3 years.
- Exam fees can be paid through SBI bank on the following mode.
- Net banking.
- Credit card.
- Debit card.
- And the selection process will be made as per the preliminary exam and main exam and interview.