IBSAT Exam Date Online Application Syllabus Download 2017
IBSAT examination is conducted by ICFAI which is nothing but Institution of Chartered Financial Analysts of India in which IBSAT test is a computer based test in which the candidates have to attend the examination in computer. This exam is also like all other entrance exams conducted by the universities so that this institution is doing the same by conducting of the examination in which IBSAT is one of the entrance examination. The test will be conducted as to analyse the knowledge of the students in which the students have knowledge in aptitude and English knowledge and vocabulary and so on.
Dates of IBSAT 2017
- The IBSAT examination applications will be available to the students who are applying for the examination in which the applications will be available in the month of August 2016.
- The IBSAT application distribution will get over at the month of first week of December 2016.
- The IBSAT examination will be conducted from the second week of month of December 2016 which will lasts up to last week of month of December 2016.
- The results for the IBSAT examination is to be announced after the examination in which based on the results only the students can be able to join the institution. The result for the examination can be expected at the third week of January 2017.
Applying for IBSAT 2017
- The students can be able to apply online for the examination in which the students are asked to visit ibsindia.org so that after visiting the page, the students are asked to register into that page and after that login.
- Then after login, check for the online application form so that the online application page will get opened.
- Then fill the details in the application so that asked details in the page should be entered and hence the application page will also have payment details show that the details for the payment will be available in the page.
- The payment depends on the paying the fees by means of online using the debit and credit cards so that the transaction process will gets completed.
- After the payment had been finished, the application can be submitted as the confirmation message will be sent to the number of mail address given in the application.
IBSAT Examination Pattern
The IBSAT examination will be mainly focused on four important sections in which the four sections will be like as given,
- Data interpretation
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
These four important sections will be made in the examination so that the students who are preparing for the examinations will be made to make important note on these sections and so the students can be able to concentrate on these sections and can answer the questions asked in the examinations and hence to get more marks in the examination.
click here or IBSAT 2017 More Details