IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Dates Exam Pattern and Syllabus Download 2017 2018
The IGNOU is nothing but Indira Gandhi National Open University in which is conducting the exam called as OPENMAT which is nothing but Open Management Admission Test as the university is being making a way to the students to get a course and to study in their university. This is the best way of some institutions to getting more students in their universities and to make a good rank to the university by analysing the ranks of all other universities. The OPENMAT test is for the students to take a course in management in which the examination is about the management as the questions related to management will be asked.
Important Dates of OPENMAT
- The applications for the OPENMAT exams will be available so that the students should make use of it in which the application submission will get ends on the third week of December 2016.
- The admit card will be issued to the students quickly when the students have done all the process for examinations and then only the admit cards will get issued by the university. The admit cards are to be issued at the third week of month of February 2017.
- The hall tickets will also get issued by the university so that the hall ticket is mainly for admitting to the examination halls and admit card is for the purpose of knowing that the student has the capability of writing the exam. So before entering the hall of examinations, the hall ticket is must in which the hall ticket will be issued on the third week of February 2017.
- The applications and other documents which had been asked by the university had to be submitted in the universities so that then only the students will be able to write examinations and hence the applications should be submitted within last week of November 2016 to last week of May 2017.
- The IGNOU OPENMAT examinations is all set to be conducted on the last week of month of February 2017.
- The IGNOU OPENMAT results 2017 will be announced on the middle week of month April 2017.
Pattern of IGNOU OPENMAT Examination
The examination will be conducted based upon four sections of tests in which the four sections of the questions will be asked in one booklet consisting of many questions from these sections and the question and answers will be like MCQ so that the answers will be filled in OMR sheets. The sections for the examination are as given as follows,
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
These all sections will have equal amount of questions and these questions have three type of answers in which the student have to mark the correct answer for the question. Higher the mark obtained, will get admission in the college.
Get the IGNOU all details Here