UPSC SCRA is going to conduct the exam on the month of 18th January 2015. For this examination the board has announcing the several details and instructions to the candidates about how to apply through the online application, how to get the admit card, how to get the rank list, how to write the examination etc., here we have to briefly discuss about the how to write the examination and how to behave in the examination centre. The board has announced the some instructions to the candidates those who are going to write this exam on the January 2015.
- Candidates have to write this exam by using only the back ball point pen only.
- Candidates don’t bring the any kind of papers into the examination hall it will be strictly prohibited.
- And the phones, pager or Bluetooth or other electronic items are strictly not allowed on the examination hall.
- And the candidates are asked to not bring any costly item to the examination centre or examination hall for any kind of missing of the products. For this commission is not responsible for this.
- There will be the negative mark for the wrong answer written by the candidates on the exam. So the candidates must answer their question carefully.
- There are four answers are given for the one question students have to select the one answer on it. If the answer is wrong means 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- If the candidates shademore than one answer for the question means it will be taken as the wrong answer.
- If the candidate has to leave the question without giving any answer means no marks will be deducted for that question.
- And the candidates don’t copy from the other papers or candidates don’t show their paper to the others. If any will be made means it will be strictly denied and the severe action will be taken by the board.
- And the candidate don’t misbehave on the hall and with the hall superintend it also be treated as the malpractice and the severe action will be taken by the board against the candidates.
- And the candidates must have to enter their roll number or register on the OMR without omission or mistake if any will be made means the paper will be rejected during the correction. So candidates are asked to enter their details correctly on the answer paper to avoid the rejection.
- Candidates should write their name or roll number or register number on the required fields only don’t write it on the other pages of the answer sheet.
- And the candidates are asked to read the instructions on the answer booklet during the examination and then start write your exams.
Click here for the more instructions about the examination.