IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria Admit Card Application Form
The Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is conducted every year in behalf of students to give seats in their university. The other state students can also write the exam and get admission in the colleges of the university in this common entrance test. The university considered as the best university in the state as the teaching is good in this university. The students are getting good job offers from other companies through recruitment in the college. The university had good academic rank compared to other universities and still stands top.
IPU CET 2017 Application Form
The procedures for applying for the test is given as follows,
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the examination section. After that, search for the IPU CET 2017 Application Form.
- The students have to apply online for the test.
- In the page, click on apply online so that it will ask for some details.
- The students have to register in the page using the details like name and other details.
- After that, the student will receive the details in which the student have to use it in the logon page.
- By entering the name and the password, the application form page will open.
- In the application form page, enter the details like name, personal details, and educational details.
- If the page asks for the photograph, upload the recently taken passport size photograph in the page.
- At last finish the application form page and then proceed to other process.
IPU CET 2017 Exam Pattern
The questions will asked from the higher secondary syllabus and hence the students asked to study their higher secondary syllabus. The questions will mainly asked in the subjects like mathematics, chemistry and physics because these are the main subjects. There will 150 questions asked in the test as the students have to answer all the questions correctly. The students should complete answering the questions within the given time by the university board.
Important Dates of IPU CET 2017
First Week of January 2017
Online Application Form
Last Week of January 2017
Submission of Online Application Form
Last Week of March 2017
One Week Before Exam