JEE Main Exam Important Date Syllabus Qualification Details 2017
The JEE which is Joint Entrance Examination in which the exam is a common exam in India as the examination will help the students to join engineering courses in many different engineering colleges all over the India. The details about the examination like dates and some other details of JEE will be discussed below.
Important dates of JEE 2017
- The applications for the JEE examinations which is to be done on online will be started at the first week of December 2016.
- The applications which the online application will get ended at the second week of month of January 2017.
- The application fee should be paid for the examination in which the exam fees which should be paid through online using debit or credit card will be get over at second week of January 2017.
- After the payment of fee the admit card will be available for the students who paid the fee and the admit card will be downloaded on the website on second week of March 2017.
- The JEE examination which will be paper based written exam will be conducted on the first week of April 2017.
- Same as the examination which will be computer based as the examination will be done online in computer will be conducted on the second week of April 2017.
- The answer keys and OMR sheets will be available for the students in which the answer keys and OMR sheets will be displayed on second week of April to third week of April.
- The result for the JEE main examinations will be posted on the internet in the websites which will be posted on last week of April of 2017.
Exam Pattern of JEE 2017
The examinations of JEE will be conducted on the basis of paper 1 and paper 2 in which the paper 1 consists of the questions which will be asked from the main subjects like mathematics, physics and chemistry as 30 questions will be asked from one subject and one question will carry four marks and so totally there will be 90 questions and the marks will be 360.
The paper 2 examinations will be same as the paper 1 examinations but the paper 2 examinations will have 3 main parts which are given below,
- The part 1 will be having syllabus from mathematics.
- The part 2 will have test by means of Aptitude test.
- Finally the part 3 will be the test of drawing test.
Qualifications for JEE 2017 2018
The candidates who have completed 12th or having equivalent qualification of 12th can be able to write the examination so that by writing this examination, he/she will be able to join courses like engineering in some of the best engineering colleges and the students also supposed to get good marks in the examination to get placed in best colleges and so on.
Click here for the details of JEE Main Exam 2017