Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantpur B.Pharm examinations conducted on month of December. The I Mid–term Examinations for first year started on date of 14.12.2017 and ended on 21.12.2017. After the examination itself, the II Mid-term classes started and now going on. As a month have passed by, the students are now expecting the announcement of result. Between that B.Tech examinations will also conducted by the university. The schedule will be different comparing both the courses. Now the mid-term classes for both courses are on-board and classes will end on month of March. Now let us discuss about JNTUA B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Exam Results December 2017.
JNTUA BTech First Year Semester 2 Results 2017
The second mid-term classes for first year students will end on second week of March. After that the practical examinations will be conducted and then only the main examinations will conducted. So the results for the first mid-term exam will be released one month before. That means the result can be expected on the month of second week of February. The results will be available at our site in which students can check their results using the link given below. The second mid-term classes will end soon as the date had been announced. The students can check their results on next month second week.
JNTUA B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-2 Year 1 Semester 2 (R15) Results
First the results of the practical exam will be announced and then only the main exam results will be announced. The first year students are asked to follow the instructions provided below. Those students will don’t know how to check the result. The staffs will guide the students to check the results of the exam. For other students, the link is available below as you can check the results by clicking the link. If the result page took long time to load, wait for sometimes. Because many students will check results at same time, which will reduce page speed.
JNTUA Results @ jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net
Follow the instructions to check the result.
- Click the link given below.
- Then wait for results to load.
- There will be many results available which includes previous term results.
- Click on the corresponding result link which you want to check.
- After that it will redirect you to a page which will ask for hall ticket number.
- Also you have to enter the captcha code available on the site.
- After that click on Get Result button.
- Wait for the result page to load fully.
- Then check the results of your respective subjects.
- If you want to take printout, then proceed by clicking Print button.
The students can check their JNTUA B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Exam Results December 2017here.