NEET 2017 Important Dates Application Form Admit Card Availability
The NEET is nothing but National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is the medical entrance examination. The exam is conducted for the students who want to get admissions in medical courses can write the examination. The examination will conducted based on the syllabus of the higher secondary. The students who finished their higher secondary should write the examination to get admission in the colleges. The students who get qualified in the exams will get admission in the colleges located in all over the state.
NEET 2017 Application Form
The NEET applications can filled online in the website and there is no other mode of application. There are some procedures to follow and they are given below.
- The online application form will available in the website of the exam board.
- There are many exam applications available in the website and carefully select the correct examination.
- In that click on apply online so that the online application page will open in a new tab.
- The students must have their necessary details within them like banking details and educational details.
- The page will ask for so many details in which the students have to enter the details in the form.
- If the application form asks for photograph, the students should upload the scanned copy in the application page.
- Finally finish the online application form and then proceed to payment of the fees.
NEET 2017 Fee Details
The students can pay the fees in both modes of online and offline mode. In the online mode of paying the application form, the students must have the online banking details within them. In offline mode, the fees can paid at the banks in which the students should sent the fee challan to the examination board. The fee details are given below.
- General Category – Rs.1000
- SC/ST Category – Rs.550
The students have to pay the fees within the given date so that only they only they will able to write the exam. After the payment of fees only, the admit card will give to the students so that the students should have their admit cards at the time of examination. There are more procedures at time of paying fees and the students should complete all the procedures before paying the fees.
Important Dates of NEET 2017
Application Form Availability
December 2016 first week
Last date of submitting application form
December 2016 last week
Admit Card Release Date
April 2017 first week
Exam date of NEET 2017
May 2017 first week
Result date of NEET 2017
June 2017 first week