Osmania University UG PG Exam April May Result 2017

Osmania University is one of the oldest academic institutions in India. Established in 1918; it still functions as the leading organization in developing education and research in India. It offers 25 UG programs with 158 combinations, 75 PG courses, 27 PG diplomas and two research programs. Osmania University holds the record for the largest affiliated university with 1000 affiliated colleges and 550000 students. The disciplines of courses vary from Law to Engineering sciences. Osmania University also offers courses in Finance and management related courses.

Osmania University Ba, Bsc, Bcom Degree Results 2017

The examinations for five years B.B.A/ M.B.A integrated course I year 1st semester are being held from 30.03.2017 to 12.04.2017. The evaluation process is likely to be conducted right after the commencement of the exams. The results may be expected at the end of May. Also, the examinations for M.Ed 3rd semester also being conducted on 27th march to 4th April.

Osmania University also announced the examination dates for B.Pharm degree examinations. The exams are for B.Pharm first year is starting on 5th May. The results of first-year B.Pharm examinations are expected to be announced in July 2017. The examinations for B.Pharm II year second semester are starting on 15th April. The results for B.Pharm II year second-semester exams are expected to be announced in June 2017. Follow our website to get immediate notifications on results.

Osmania University Exam Results April May 2017

The results for five years integrated management course is expected to arrive in May. The link given below will redirect you towards the official link for checking the results. B.Pharm 1st year results may arrive in July. The notification will be updated after the official announcement. The examinations for third-semester M.Ed are started and the evaluation is likely to be conducted right after the exams. We can expect the M.Ed degree examination results a little sooner in the end of May.

Click the below like button to like our page on Facebook.

Osmania University B.Tech. B.E. Results 2017

Osmania University follows grade system for evaluation. The cumulative grade point average is calculated from grade points of all subjects. The exam results will be considered for 80% and the remaining 20% of marks will be calculated from internal assessments. Please follow us on Facebook to get immediate updates on exam notifications. To check your results click on the link given below.

Click here for the results.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Protected by WP Anti Spam