In the state of rajasthan pre Teacher entrance test exam will be conducted soon by the Jai Narain Vyas University Jodhpur JNVU. For that university has already started the functions to conduct this entrance exam to fill the admission seats in the B.ED colleges and the entrance exam was conducted every year. And there are more number of candidates applies for this entrance exam every year. So this Rajasthan JNUVU pre B.Ed TET was most famous in the state.
Rajathan PTET 2015 exam date and important date
Starting date of PTET online application: 1st week March 2015
Last date of PTET online application: last week of March 2015
Last date of fees payment; third week of March 2015
Exam date: second week of May 2015
Rajasthan PTET eligibility criteria 2015
To apply for this entrance exam candidates have to full fill the eligibility criteria mentioned by the university the following things are the eligibility criteria required to attend this entrance exam.
- Candidates have to complete and get pass mark in their graduate degree or post graduate degree.
- If the candidate e in the general category will have 50% of marks in their degree courses.
- If the candidates in the Sc/ST category 45% of mark will be enough to apply for this entrance exam.
- And the candidate has to complete their 21 year of age to apply.
Rajasthan PTET 2015 exam fees/syllabus downloads
- Candidate have to pay rupees 400 to apply for this entrance exam.
- It has six sections and each section carrying 50 questions totally 600 questions all are multiple choice question. And the each question carries 3 marks.
Rajasthan PTET 2015 application form filling procedure and download
- Candidates can apply for this PTET 2015 online mode.
- Visit the below links to apply through the online for the PTET 2015 exam.
- After entering on to the website first read carefully the instructions given to apply for the entrance exam.
- After read the instructions you can enter into the applying link on that link enter all the fields without any mistake.
- After filling the login details will be receive to you through the email id or mobile number that you provide during the applying process.
- By using that login details you have to fill the details and upload the scanned copies through that login id before confirm you have to check the all details whether it was correct or not.
- After verify your details submit the application form by using the submit button given on that login page.