TB JEE 2017 Exam Date Application Form Eligibility Criteria Admit Card
The Tripura Joint Board of Education conducts entrance examination to make admissions to the students. The Tripura JEE exam will conducted by the organisation in which the staffs only will analyse the capability of the students. The student’s capability will analysed by mode of examination and then only using the result, the students will get admission in the college. After the results of the examination, the students will be analysed based on the percentage. The students will get courses based on the percentage they had in the examination.
TB JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The students should citizen of India so that only the student will allowed writing the examination.
- The students should get qualified in their higher secondary examination, which means in their 12th
- The student’s percentage must be in the required level by the university so that the university requires 50% marks of the students.
- The students should have good knowledge in general and should have known details about outer world.
- The age of the students should 17 years of age, so that student with the age of 17 and above gets chance to write the examination.
- The students who are fulfilling the above criteria can able to write the examination.
Application Form for TB JEE 2017
The application form can downloaded in the websites and the procedures for downloading the application form given below.
- The students should visit the website of the university and visit the examination section page.
- In the examination page, the students should search for the JEE 2017 and click on the exam name.
- After clicking the examination name, the students can see apply online or download application form.
- The students can download the application form or apply online in the website. There are two modes and the students feel convenient mode can apply online or download application.
- The online application process is simple in which the application form downloaded from the website have to hand over to the university manually.
- The students have to pay the fees at the time of giving the application form to the university.
TB JEE 2017 Important Dates
Application Form Sale
January 2017 First Week
Application Form Closing Date
February 2017 Second Week
Admit Card Availability
Date of Exam
April 2017 Last Week
Result of Exam