GATE 2016 (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) was announced for this academic year 2016. The exam will conduct in the month of January and February 2016. This exam is to conduct the admission for the Post Graduation degree in Engineering. Interested candidates can apply for this GATE 2016 exam within the last date. The details are available in our website. Here we have given some tips to prepare for your GATE 2016 exam.
How to prepare for the GATE Exam?
This is an important exam to join in the Post Graduate degree for Engineers. So, candidates those who are applying for this exam can prepare carefully and score good marks. Here, some tips are available to prepare for your exam.
- There are so many coaching centers are available to provide the training for this GATE exam
- In this case, candidates have to choose the best coaching center which will guide you to crack the exam
- There they will provide experienced staff members to teach you the important concepts and shortcut methods to attend the questions within short period of time
- Time management is very important in the competitive exams
- In coaching centers they will conduct the mock test for your practice
- They will teach you by solving the previous year question papers
- It will give you an idea about the GATE exam
Tips to prepare for GATE exam by your self !!!
You can crack your GATE exams without joining in any coaching centers also. There are so many books are available for the GATE exam preparation. But for that you have to work with dedication. Some tips are given below for self preparation.
- First you have to schedule the time table
- Download the syllabus for the GATE exam
- Syllabus will differ based on your paper (Available in our website for all subjects)
- Collect previous year question papers and try to solve the problems
- Buy the useful books and materials (Important reference books and author details are available in our website for all subjects)
- Workout the sums as much as you can, because time management is important
- Prepare the shortcut methods to solve the problems
- Try to solve the problems within a minute
- Try to complete one concept and go for next concept
- Prepare for the concepts based on your paper i.e., EEE, Civil, CSE, IT, ECE, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.,
- Attend the Mock tests in online
- Note down the formulae’s for all concepts in seperate notebook and have a look in your free times
These tips will be helpful for you to prepare for your exams. And also you can get the details about the GATE 2016 exam from our website. In our website, the important reference books and author details are available for all subjects
Click here to GATE 2016 online application
Click here to GATE 2016 exam pattern
Click here to get the syllabus for all subjects
Click here for important reference books and authors for all subjects
Click here to GATE 2016 exam details