TN TRB Examination 2016 Application Important Dates
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board 2016
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts recruitment for teachers. The TRB announced notification for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016. There are nearly 272 vacancies available for the candidates. The vacancies are available for senior and junior lecturers. The candidates those who are willing asked to check the notification about the recruitment. The notification for the recruitment released on the month of June at the date of 28th. The candidates asked to make use of the notification.
Vacancies of post
The vacancies based on different posts and they are as tabulated below.
|Vacancies in Total|
Some of the limitations and procedures for the recruitment process detailed below.
The candidates’ maximum age should be 57 years.
The candidates who are willing to join the post should have completed Degree in Master with minimum marks percentage. The candidates must completed their course on recognised institute in India.
Mode of Selection
The candidates will write the examination at the time of recruitment. The candidates who have qualified in the test will selected for the desired post.
Fees for Application
The fee details allotted based on different categories of people’s and the details of fees given below.
- SC/PH/ST Candidates – Rs.250
- Other Candidates – Rs.500
The candidates asked to pay the application fees for the recruitment process at the branches of Canara Bank and Indian Overseas Bank and Indian Bank.
Scale of Salary
The salary for the candidates based on the posts allotted for the candidates. The detailed analysis for the posts and their allotted salary given below.
- Lecturer and Junior Lecturer – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800
- Senior Lecturers – Rs.15600 to Rs.39100
How to Apply
- The candidates should visit the website of the recruitment board.
- Check for the application for the posts in recruitment section and then download the application from the website.
- The candidates should fill the downloaded application. The application should filled with asked details, which should be original.
- In the application, paste the photographs in the desired box given in the application.
- The photograph must take recently and should be passport size.
- After all, the process done, the candidates should send the application along with documents and certificates to the main office of Chief Educational Officer within the last date.
- The address is, The Office of the Chief Educational Officer Teacher Recruitment Board 4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, DPI Compound, College Road, Chennai 600 006.
Dates that are important
Date of Written Exam: 17.09.2016
Application Availibility: 15.07.2016
Last date of Application Submission: 30.07.2016