Anna University Engineering Counselling Application Form, Date, Admission 2017
Application process for the engineering counselling that is being conducted by the Anna University Chennai in a single window counselling method is starting in the end of April. The students preparing to study engineering after the higher secondary education are advised to read this notification clearly to apply for the TNEA counselling 2017. The application process requires a lot of attention to avoid mistakes and to avail the schemes that are announced by the government like the first graduate scholarship and seats according to the community reservation. So the students are advised to carry out the application process carefully.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Application release Date
The results for the higher secondary examinations are expected to arrive in 12.05.2017 and the students can start the application process in 1st May itself. The schedule of events of application process has been announced by the TNEA.
- Issue of notification inviting Online Registration of applications for Admission to B.E./B.Tech. 30.04.2017
- Commencement of Online Registration and filling of Applications 01.05.2017
- Publication of HSC results 12.05.2017
- Last date for Registration of Online Applications 31.05.2017
- Last date for submission of filled-in online applications 03.06.2017
- Assigning Random Number 20.06.2017
- Publication of Rank list 22.06.2017
- Commencement of Counselling* 27.06.2017
The date for the commencement of the engineering counselling can change according to the date of the medical counselling.
TNEA 2017 Application Form
- The link to the online application form for the TNEA counselling will be available on the Anna university website from 1st Only online application method will be available.
- The applicants have to fill the application form with their details using an email address and register.
- They will get a username or application number which they have to use for logging in and after the announcement of the results they can fill in the other details like marks.
- The payment details for the application fee will be mentioned in the TNEA website.
- The students have to upload the scanned copies of the documents like SSLC and HSC Mark sheets or result copies, identity proof, signature scan and passport size photographs.
Anna University Engineering Counselling 2017
After the application process the random number and the ranking list will be announced and the students will be called for the counselling according to the ranks which are calculated based on the cut-off marks from the major three subjects. The students can attend the counselling on the date they have been called for and select the course and college they want to study based on the vacancy.