University grants commission is going to conduct the UGC national eligibility test in the month of December 2014. For this entrance there are more number of graduates are waiting to apply for this exam. This entrance exam was conducted for the junior fellowship and for the assistant professor jobs. If the candidates those who are want to apply for this entrance exam they must apply through the online mode. For this online registration here we have the direct link through this link you can apply for the entrance exam.
Applying procedure for UGC NET December 2014:
- First the candidates must go to the online registration page on the UGC website. It was given in our website below.
- Before proceed to apply for this entrance exam the candidates must take their passport size photo in jpeg format and that should not be exceeding 300 kb.
- After this candidate can enter their data’s asked on the online application and fill their details without any mistakes.
- When you fill the all data on the application means computer will automatically generate the bank challan for you and using this challan you can pay the amount in cash on the mentioned bank.
- After the two days of payment you must check your payment status on the UGC website. If the status is OK means you can able to take the printout of the payment detail.
- And the candidates must attested the age relaxation certificate if they want the age relaxation.
- In order to avoid the rush to apply for the entrance exam candidates are asked to apply before the closing date of application.
- For the more detailed information click the below link to get the additional information.
Click here for details
UGC NET important dates December 2014:
|UGC NET dcember 2014 online application and bank challan Starting and ending date||Will be announced soon|
|UGC NET dcember 2014 Last date for entrance exam fees payment||Will be announced soon|
|Last date for taking the printout of application form, admit card||Will be announced soon|
Click here for the online application registration