UPESEAT Important Dates Syllabus Online Application Download 2017 2018
The UPSEAT which is University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Aptitude Test conducted by the University of Petroleum & Engineering in which the students have to attend the aptitude test for entering the engineering courses in the university so that if the student is good in aptitude knowledge, he/she will be able to manage the engineering course. The students must be good in aptitude to join engineering course in this university so that the students have to work hard for the exam by studying the aptitude for the examination and so on.
Dates of UPESEAT Examination
- The UPESEAT examination application form can be available in which the starting month of issuing form is in first month of November of 2016.
- Same as there will be ending date for the application form in which the last date of applying had been planned on the first week of month of May 2017.
- The admit cards which is a necessary thing for the examination will be given to the students as the admit cards will be available at the second week of May 2017.
- Then after receiving of admit cards, the exam will be conducted so that the exam will be conducted on same second week of May 2017.
- After the examination, every student will be seeking for the result in which the result of the UPESEAT examinations can be expected at the first week of June 2017.
Qualifications for UPESEAT
The students should have completed 12th in order to write the examination in which the student have to finished 12th and 10th with 60% marks in the main subjects that will be useful for the course of engineering. The students have good knowledge in these main subjects so that the students can be able to answer the questions asked in the question paper and can get qualified.
Examination Pattern of UPESEAT
The UPESEAT examination will be conducted in which the questions for the examinations will be asked from the main subjects which are necessary for engineering courses and same as the subjects will be like physics, mathematics and chemistry. In the subject of mathematics, 50 questions will be asked which will be based on aptitude so that the chemistry and mathematics would also have 50 questions which also will be based on aptitude only.
There will be another type of questions also will be asked in which the questions will be from English comprehension so that these questions are asked to check the English knowledge of the students and so on. Finally the questions about the current affairs will be asked so that this is to check whether the students are knowing what is happening in the current situations and so on and so totally 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
get the UPESEAT 2017 All Details Here